Papers of Sir Otto Niemeyer, 1921-1927 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Treasury
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 6, T 176.
Papers, minutes, correspondence and memoranda from: Colwyn Committee on liability of Dominions and foreign governments to United Kingdom taxation, 1921; Empire development and Imperial Economic Conference, 1922-1923; Empire development and Imperial Conference, 1925-1927.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Pieces 6, 11, 25A filmed in full.
- Public Record Office T 176/6,11,25A
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-744914042
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Detailed list
- Niemeyer, Otto Sir 1883-1971 -- Correspondence
- Great Britain. Treasury -- Archives
- Economists -- Correspondence
- Taxation -- Commonwealth countries
- Economic development -- Great Britain -- Colonies
- Great Britain -- Foreign economic relations -- Commonwealth countries
- Commonwealth countries -- Foreign economic relations -- Great Britain
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Treasury records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 11 records.
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Lord Keynes: Papers, 1941-1946 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Overseas Finance Division. Registered Files, 1940-1956 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Supplementary original correspondence, 1926-1934 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Dominions : Original correspondence, 1834-1963 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Confidential print Dominions, 1924-1951 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP