The KIDTALK Behavior and Language Code [microform] : Manual and Coding Protocol / Elizabeth M. Delaney, Sara S. Ezell and Ned A. Solomon
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Delaney, Elizabeth M
- Online Version:
- [S.l.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1997
- 53 p.
Developed as part of the Milieu Language Teaching Project at the John F. Kennedy Center at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, this KIDTALK Behavior-Language Coding Protocol and manual measures behavior occurring during adult-child interactions. The manual is divided into 5 distinct sections: (1) the adult behavior codes describe specific adult language and nonverbal behaviors; (2) the child behavior codes describe specific child language and nonverbal behaviors; (3) miscellaneous codes describe environmental events, pauses in adult and child interaction, interruption by the interventionist, or unusual events; (4) the coding and summarizing of behavioral episodes; and (5) the summarizing of all coded data. An appendix contains samples of transcribed, coded, and summarized KIDTALK data. (RS)
- Sponsoring Agency: National Inst. of Child Health and Human Development (NIH), Bethesda, MD.
- Contract Number: RO1#HD27583.
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- On Pre-Speech. Papers and Reports on Child Language Development, No. 8 [microform] / Hermine Sinclair-de Zwart
- Some Factors in Problem Solving [microform] : The Name of the Concept, Specific Instructions, and the Ability to Verbalise / Sinclair Rogers and T. J. Wheeler
- The analysis and control of infant vocal and motor behavior [microform] / William Clarence Sheppard, Jr
- Focused Observation and Feedback of Nonverbal Behavior [microform] / Judd F. Field and Banks T. Bradley
- The Syndrome of Hyperlexia vs. High Functioning Autism and Asperger's Syndrome [microform] / Phyllis Kupperman, Sally Bligh and Kathy Barouski