Non-CO2 greenhouse gases : why and how to control? : proceedings of an international symposium, Maastricht, the Netherlands, 13-15 December 1993 / edited by J. van Ham, L.J.H.M. [i.e. L.H.J.M.] Janssen, R.J. Swart
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Table of contents only
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher description
- Dordrecht ; Boston : Kluwer Academic, c1994
- xl, 562 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Full contents:
- Machine derived contents note: Foreword. Emission Inventories. Studies on Source Strengths and Sinks. Monitoring and Methodology. Modelling: Budgets and Lifetimes. Technological Options for Industrial Sources. Technical Options for Biotic Sources. Policy Options for Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gases. Authors Register. Keyword Register.
- "Society for Clean Air in the Netherlands."
- "Partially reprinted from Environmental monitoring and assessment, volume 31, nos. 1-2, 1994"--T.p. verso.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Progress in holography : 31 March-2 April 1987, the Hague, the Netherlands / Jean Ebbeni, chair/editor
- Observatory seismology : an anniversary symposium on the occasion of the centennial of the University of California at Berkeley seismographic stations / edited by J.J. Litehiser
- Problems in quantum physics II : Gdansk'89 : recent and future experiments and interpretations, Gdansk, Poland, 18-23 September 1989 / editors, Jacek Mizerski ... [et al.]
- 25 years of economic theory : retrospect and prospect / ed. by T. J. Kastelein ... [et al.]
- Les Mycoplasmes de l'homme, des animaux, des vegetaux et des insectes : congres international = Mycoplasmas of man, animals, plants, and insects : international congress : Bordeaux, France, 11-17 septembre 1974 / organise a l'initiative de INRA, INSERM, Universite de Bordeaux II, IFAC ; publie sous la responsabilite de J. M. Bove, J. F. Duplan