The six turnings; major changes in the American West, 1806-1834
- Bib ID:
- Terrell, John Upton, 1900-
- Glendale, Calif., A. H. Clark Co., 1968
- 250 p. map (on lining papers) 25 cm.
- Western lands and waters series ; 8.
- Bibliographical footnotes.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2070 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The scientific basis for conserving forest carnivores [microform] : American marten, fisher, lynx, and wolverine in the western United States / technical editors, Leonard F. Ruggiero ... [et. al.]
- Problem analysis for the Vegetation Diversity Project [electronic resource] : a research and demonstration program to restore and maintain native plant diversity on deteriorated rangelands of the Great Basin and Columbia Plateau / prepared by David A. Pyke and Michael M. Borman (Pacific Forest and Basin Rangeland Systems Cooperative Research and Technology Unit, U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management)
- The changing West; an economic theory about our golden age, by William Allen White
- Cowboys : the real story of cowboys and cattlemen / Royal B. Hassrick
- Heroes without glory : some goodmen of the Old West / Jack Schaefer