The United States Department of Labor; a story of workers, unions, and the economy
- Bib ID:
- Terrell, John Upton, 1900-
- [1st ed.]
- New York, Meredith Press 
- v, 122 p. illus. (on lining papers) 21 cm.
Describes the historical background of labor in the United States and the events which led to the acceptance of unions and the creation of a labor department. Also explains the organization and duties of this department and its place in the American economy.
- United States. Department of Labor
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2070 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England