South Yarra : Australian lesbian and gay archives 2011 history walk
- Bib ID:
- [Parkville, Vic. : Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives, 2011]
- 4 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives
- Also Titled:
- South Yarra 2011 history walk guide to places and acknowledgments
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2081 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Biographical cuttings on Ruthe Yarra, nursing sister, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Former Cable Tram Engine House (later known as Capitol Bakeries and The Fun Factory) corner Toorak Road & Chapel Street, South Yarra, Vic 3121 : conservation analysis / Michael Taylor
- City of Yarra [electronic resource]
- Junction of the Yarra Yarra, Australia [picture] / J.S. Prout
- View on the Yarra, Hodgson's Punt [picture] / from an original drawing by N. Chevalier; Grosse sc