Investing in Australia's regions
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Parkes, A.C.T. : Treasury, ©2011
- 26 p. : col. ill., maps ; 30 cm.
- Budget paper (Canberra, A.C.T.) ; 2011-12. 0728-7194
- "May 2011."
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as 25/10/201 : http://www.budget.gov.au/2011-12/content/glossy/regional/html/regional_overview_01.htm
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Treasury
- Commonwealth of Australia 2011
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2061 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Regional Australia - a stronger economy delivering stronger regions, 2018-19 / statement by the Honourable Michael McCormack MP, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, the Honourable Dr John McVeigh MP Minister for Regional Development, Territories and Local Government
- Budget : building our rural and regional communities / statement by the Honourable Anthony Albanese MP, Minister for Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government and the Honourable Tony Burke MP, Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry and the Honourable Martin Ferguson AM MP, Minister for Resources and Energy, Minister for Tourism and the Honourable Gary Gray AO MP, Parliamentary Secretary for Regional Development and Northern Australia
- Budget : stronger regions, stronger nation / statement by the Honourable Simon Crean MP, Minister for Regional Australia, Regional Development and Local Government, Minister for the Arts
- Budget 2011-12 : investing in regional Australia / statement by the Honourable Simon Crean MP, Minister for Regional Australia, Regional Development and Local Government
- Collection and dissemination of statistics : a discussion paper / the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, Joint Committee of Public Accounts