Pātī re ̋rā cā coṅʻ
- Bib ID:
- Ranʻ kunʻ : Mranʻ māʹ Chuirhayʻlacʻ lamʻ ̋cañʻ Pātī
- v. ; 27 cm.
Party Affairs periodical of the Burma Socialist Programme Party.
- Description based on: [May 1980].
- In Burmese.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Mranʻ mā nuiṅʻ ṅaṃ tarāʺ cī raṅʻ thuṃʺ myāʺ poṅʻʺ khyupʻ / Ūʺ Sanʻʺ ʾOṅʻ
- Rheʺ hoṅʻʺ Cā pe Sutesī Ta ūʺ rhā phve cu choṅʻʺ pru cu saññʻʹ Nanʻʺ suṃʺ yāñʻ, paribhoga, nhaṅʻʹ vatʻ cāʺ chaṅʻ yaṅʻ mhu [microform]
- Cā khyvanʿ toʿ ʹa minʿ lyhokʿ thāʺ mhu chuiṅʿ rā nan̄n̄ʿʺ upade myāʺ
- Ca khyvanʿ toʿ ʹa minʿʹ lyhokʿ thāʺ mhu chuiṅʿ rā upade, 2014, June 5th nhaṅʿ cā khyvanʿ toʿ ʹa minʿʹ lyhokʿ thāʺ mhu chuiṅʿ rā nan̄n̄ʺ upade, 2013, February 15th
- The new missionary's new relationships : some post first term reflections on the problem of identification / by Paul D. Clasper