Facing the new world, and other sermons, by J. Ithel Jones
- Bib ID:
- Jones, J. Ithel (John Ithel), 1911-1980
- Waco, Tex., Word Books 
- 128 p. 22 cm.
- Inscription: "To the Reverend Sir Irving Benson who like Onesiphorus puts new heart into his fellows! J Ithel Jones, July 1971."
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- La vocation de la colonie de Montreal [microform] : lecture prononcee par Messire H. Rouxel, pretre de St. Sulpice, le 7 septembre 1857, et enrichie d'annotations historiques par M. Le Commandeur Viger
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick. ... [electronic resource]
- A sermon preached on Act Sunday, July 1, 1860, before the University of Oxford, during the meeting of the British Association / by the Rev. Frederick Temple
- [Homiliarius doctorum / Compiled by Paulus Diaconus
- Cobbett's sermons