Cut paste / ANCA
- Bib ID:
- Dickson, A.C.T. : Australian National Capital Artists, 2009
- 31 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Nick Henderson Zine Collection.
- Cover title.
- "Cut * Paste , 15-26 july 09, ANCA ACT 2602"--Label attached to spine with cotton.
- "A survey of contemporary collage-based practice, curated by Narelle Phillips, Featuring work by - Alex Asch, Jacqueline Baker, Catherine Bennetts-Cash, Amarie Bergman, Jacqueline Bradley, Julie Bradley, Caroline Carruthers, Gary Diermendjian, Yuri Doric, Ampersand Duck, Elizabeth Faul, Rebecca Hanrahan, Stephanie Hicks, Caroline Huf, Blaide Lallemand, Susannah Low, Clare Martin, Karen Milder, Mat de Moiser, Paul Murray, Amanda O'Sullivan, Louise Pinder, Genevieve Swifte, Andrew Townsend, Kirsty White"--cited website 13/01/2012.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Photo / not-photo : exhibition catalogue / editor Tim Thomas
- Creative practice / edited by Dianne Firth
- Expanding the field : encounters in archaeology & art / U K Frederick ; edited by Ursula K Frederick, Caren Florance & Katie Hayne
- Code X : Contemporary fine binding
- Code X : contemporary fine binding