Stop the bullying! / Julie and Andrew Matthews
- Bib ID:
- Matthews, Julie
- Trinity Beach, Qld. : Seashell Publishers, 2011
- 160 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
This book is about: why bullies bully, why bullied kids don't tell their parents, and how bullied kids can make a stand. It is also about: how parents sometimes create bullies, what schools can do about bullying, bullying in the workplace, preventing suicide, and how bystanders can help.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Matthews, Andrew, 1957-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Ba ling zhe: cong er tong dao cheng ren, cong xiao yuan dao she hui,15 ge chu mu jing xin de xue se gao bai / Chen Lan zhu
- The hidden hurt / Ed Murphy, Rob Lewers
- Back off bully / Mark Dobson
- Ijime to torikunda kuniguni : Nihon to sekai no gakkō ni okeru ijime e no taiō to shisaku / Tsuchiya Motonori ... [et.al] hencho
- How to deal with bullies / by Jill McDougall ; photography by Lindsay Edwards ; illustrated by James Hart