ATSEA cruise report
- Bib ID:
- [Jakarta] : Arafura and Timor Seas Ecosystem Action Program, Agency for Marine and Fisheries Research and Development, Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, 2010
- 1 v. (various paging) : col. ill., col. maps ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -, 13th group).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Arafura and Timor Seas Ecosystem Action Program (Indonesia)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2080 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Analisis kenaikan permukaan air laut di perairan Indonesia / disusun oleh, tim peneliti
- Cruise report on deep sea fisheries : Index Satal, 2010 : join deep sea exploration Indonesia-USA
- Sumber daya ikan elasmobranchii di Laut Jawa
- A new chart of the Java Sea within the isles of Sunda, with its straits, and the adjacent seas [cartographic material] / printed for Robert Sayer, Fleet Street, as the Act directs
- Pengabdian TNI Angkatan Laut = The Indonesian Navy dedication / penyusun, Kolonel Laut (P) Rony E. Turangan, Letkol Laut (KH) Drs. Ariris M.R., Letkol Laut (KH) Drs. Syarif Thoyib, M.Si., Mayor Laut (KH) Suratno, S.S., Penata III/C Adi Patrianto, S.S