A journal of the proceedings of the House of Representatives of the state of New-Hampshire, at their session begun ... on the first Wednesday of June ... 1805 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- New Hampshire. General Court. House of Representatives
- Portsmouth [N.H.] : Printed by Peirce & Gardner, printers to the state, 1805
- 82 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8992
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 8992.
- Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8992)
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1830
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Secretary's Office, Concord [N.H.], January 20th, 1807. To the selectmen of the town of [blank] [electronic resource] : Gentlemen, You are sensible of the duty imposed upon all the towns in this state, by ... an "Act to cause the several towns ... to be surveyed, for the purpose of obtaining a map of the state.["]
- Covention [sic] at Concord, Sept. 22, 1779 for stating the prices of sundry articles [electronic resource] : At a convention of delegates, met at Concord, for the state of New-Hampshire, on Wednesday the 22d of September, A.D. 1779,--for the purpose of endeavouring to lay some plan to appreciate the paper currency,--
- State of New-Hampshire. In the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy seven [electronic resource] : An act for regulating the prices of sundry articles, therein enumerated
- State of New-Hampshire. In the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-one [electronic resource] : An act to ascertain the time for the old Continental bills now current in this state, to be received into the treasury for taxes
- The New-Hampshire Register and United States calendar with an ephemeris for the year of our Lord 1816 ... [microform]