Community information services / Camberwell City Council
- Bib ID:
- Camberwell (Vic.). Council
- Camberwell [Vic.] : Research and Policy Unit, Camberwell City Council, 1982
- 118 p. ; 31 cm.
- Discussion papers on leisure ; 8.
- At foot of cover: Camberwell Council Leisure Study.
- Bibliography: p. 117-118.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Camberwell (Vic.). Research and Policy Unit
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Camberwell City Hall
- Report of the survey of the Camberwell Green area, 1973-74 / The Camberwell Society
- Population trends in Camberwell / prepared by the Town Planning Division of the Technical Services Department, City of Camberwell
- Camberwell Methodist Church : centenary celebrations, Sunday 3rd October 1971 : a century of blessing : centenary brochure with the story of the Camberwell Methodist Church / Camberwell Methodist Church
- Camberwell Congregational Church, Victoria, 1888-1938 : souvenir programme of jubilee services and functions, March 30 to April 12, 1938