Australian political institutions / Singleton, Aitkin, Jinks, Warhurst
- Bib ID:
- Singleton, Gwynneth, 1943-, author
- 10th edition.
- Frenchs Forest, NSW : Pearson Australia, 
- x, 482 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm.
Australian Political Institutions 10th ed. introduces students to the structure and organisation of the institutions and functions of government in Australia, with reference to contemporary issues and debates. A lot has changed in recent times in the Australian political environment. Finally there is a text that incorporates all these important changes.
- Previous edition: 2009.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Let every stage advance : policy ideas for Australia's fiftieth Parliament / Laurence Coleman, editor ; Peter van Onselen, foreword
- Government and politics in Australia / [by] W.J. Byrt [and] Frank Crean
- Australian politics and policy / edited by Peter J. Chen and 8 others
- Australia's government and parliament / [by] David Solomon
- Australian politics and policy / edited by the Open Textbook Editorial Group