- Bib ID:
- [Willoughby, N.S.W. : Garry Simkin], .1999-
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Caption title.
- "News and history of air-cooled racing cars in Australia and beyond".
- Digital content preserved
- Life Dates:
- #0 ([Feb. 1999])-
- Four issues per year (Mar., June, Sept. & Dec.)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The classic single-seaters : great racing cars of the Donington Collection / by Doug Nye with Geoffrey Goddard
- The Batsford colour book of historic racing cars to 1939 / introduction and commentaries by Anthony Harding
- Turbo & efi tech tips / [editor Dean Evans]
- The world's racing cars / M.L. Twite
- All colour book of racing cars / Brad King