The organization of a new state
- Bib ID:
- Clark, Colin, 1905-1989
- [Sydney : Printed by Land Newspaper Ltd., 1952?
- 14p. ; 22cm.
- Address given under the auspices of the Australian Decentralisation and New States Movement, Sydney, 30th Sep. 1952.
- Australia -- Constitution -- New states
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Decentralisation and New States Movement
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Studies in Australian constitutional law / by A. Inglis Clark
- Extracts from the report of the ... Commission / [ed. by K. H. Bailey]
- New Australian states / by U. R. Ellis
- Constitutional law and government / Patricia Hyndman
- The High Court at the crossroads : essays in constitutional law / editors: Adrienne Stone, George Williams