Deaths, South Australia / Commonwealth Bureau of Census and Statistics
- Bib ID:
- Adelaide, S. Aust. : Commonwealth Bureau of Census and Statistics, South Australian Office 1970-1994
- v. ; 30 cm.
Number of deaths by age, sex and marital status, infant and foetal deaths by age and sex; expectation of life and life table rates; deaths by statistical local area (number and rate); deaths by cause, age group and sex; main causes of death by age group and sex (rate and proportion) and main causes of death by statistical division.
- Caption title.
- Reference no. S4.2; 1969-1975.
- Catalogue no. 3302.4; 1969-1989.
- Catalogue no. 3312.4; 1990-1993.
- Contains more detailed information on deaths, particularly causes of death, since 1990.
- From 1973 issued by the Bureau under its later name : Australian Bureau of Statistics, South Australian Office.
- From 1990, death statistics for South Australia will also be published in: Demography, South Australia, ISSN 1036-2657.
- Life Dates:
- Later Title:
- Demography, South Australia 1036-2657
- Causes of death, Australia 1031-2005
- Former Title:
- Causes of death, South Australia 0816-3707
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Deaths 1976-1980
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.