Invalidation of securities upon insolvency / Garry J. Hamilton
- Bib ID:
- Hamilton, Garry (Garry John)
- Leichhardt, N.S.W. : Federation Press, 2000
- xx, 228 p. ; 22cm.
- 1862873585 (hardback)
- Australian legal monographs.
This title is a systematic and critical examination of the many and varied statutory provisions which may operate to invalidate securities taken by credit-providers when a borrower runs into financial difficulties. The subject matter is topical in view of the current climate of rising interest rates.
- Includes index.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Recent developments in corporate insolvency : papers presented for the Continuing Legal Education Department of the College of Law on Friday, 27th August 1993
- Butterworth's bankruptcy law and practice / reviewing editor: Garry Bigmore ; Murray Aldridge ... [et al.]
- Getting to grips with the new Corporations (Queensland) Rules 1993 : papers presented at the seminar held on Wednesday, 23 June 1993 / paper presented by Garry Hamilton
- New bankruptcy law / papers delivered at a workshop held in February 1988 / presented by Dennis Cougle and Garry Bigmore
- Bankruptcy law & practice 1998 : recent seminar papers / Gary T Bigmore ... [et al.]