Flow impacts on estuarine finfish fisheries of the Gulf of Carpentaria : final report / I.A. Halliday ... [et al.]
- Bib ID:
- Brisbane : Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, 2012
- 76 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 30 cm.
- "FRDC Project No. 2007/002".
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 68-73)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- Agri-Science Queensland, Dept. of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, GPO Box 267, Brisbane QLD 4001
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2062 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Flow impacts on estuarine finfish fisheries of the Gulf of Carpentaria [electronic resource] : final report / I.A. Halliday ... [et al.]
- Fisheries long term monitoring program sampling protocol : Gulf of Carpentaria fin fish (2004 onwards) section 1 / Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries
- Fisheries long term monitoring program : summary of the Gulf of Carpentaria developmental finfish trawl fishery survey results 2004-2006 / Andrew Kaus, Carissa Fairweather, Darren Rose
- Sunmap tourist guide : Gulf Savannah [cartographic material] / produced by the Department of Mapping and Surveying in co-operation with the Queensland Tourist and Travel Corporation
- An integrated monitoring program for the northern prawn fishery : assessing the design and developing techniques to incorporate survey results into fishery assessment / Y. Ye ... [et al.]