Hatched 2010 : national graduate show / introduction by Amy Barrett-Lennard
- Bib ID:
- Perth : Pica, 2010
- 51 p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- "-17 April - 13 June-".
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2080 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The mass psychology of fascism : zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay : Geczy/Parr
- Vernacular cultures and contemporary art : from Australia, India and the Philippines
- Text/object : an exhibition of collaborative and inter-disciplinary works by staff of the School of Visual and Performing Arts, Charles Sturt University
- Dark rituals, magical relics: from the little art spell book / exhibtition curators: Beata Batorowicz and Megan Williams ; contributing authors: Amalie Atkins, Beata Batorowicz, Margaret Baguley, Ginna Brock, Linda Clark, Ellie Coleman, Louise Martin-Chew, Susan Shantz and Megan Williams
- TV Moore's rum jungle / Michael Dagostino ; Susan Gibb ; Matthew Griffin ; Erik Jensen ; Elizabeth Ann Macgregor ; TV Moore