The medical practice at 328 Stirling Highway, Claremont from 1896-2011 / Peter Tunbridge and Max Kamien
- Bib ID:
- Tunbridge, Peter
- 2nd ed.
- City Beach, W.A. : Max Kamien, 2011
- 52 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), facsims., ports. ; 27 cm.
"This book is a short history of the oldest continuous general practice in Western Australia. It tells of the 115 year story of the doctors, nurses and receptionists whose altruistic service became part of what made up the fabric of the community of Claremont. It is also a description of the many changes that have occured in Western Australian general practice in the last 50 years."--Back cover.
- Cover title.
- "Based on the work of Dr Peter Tunbridge ... The original publication, has with the permission of Dr Tunbridge, been enlarged and expanded and illustrated by Max Kamien ... and includes the periods 1896-1918 and 2000-2011"--P. .
- Previous ed.: [Claremont, W.A.] : Claremont General Practice, 2000.
- Claremont General Practice -- History
- Medical offices -- Western Australia -- Claremont -- History
- Family medicine -- Western Australia -- Claremont -- History
- Physicians (General practice) -- Western Australia -- Claremont -- Biography
- Stirling Highway (Claremont, W.A.) -- Buildings, structures, etc -- History
- Claremont (W.A.) -- Buildings, structures, etc -- History
- Other authors/contributors:
- Kamien, Max
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A working street : a history of Claremont Crescent / prepared by Liz Belt
- Claremont : a history / Geoffrey Bolton and Jenny Gregory
- History of the town of Claremont, New Hampshire, for a period of one hundred and thirty years from 1764 to 1894, by Otis F. R. Waite
- Big picture of a small street : Australind Street, Claremont : the first hundred years / compiled by J.L. Hollenbeck and L.J. Silvester
- A very nice street, very friendly : the story of Chester Road, Claremont / Donna Czekalowski and Deanne Fitzgerald