Papers of Kevin Power, 1942-2010 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Power, Kevin, 1911-1980
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- 0.45 m. (3 boxes)
MS Acc10.163 comprises correspondence, press clippings, and photographs relating to Power's career as a journalist (primarily as political correspondent) for the Sun news-pictorial and the Daily mirror during the 1940s and 1950s, as press secretary for the Federal Minister for Health and Repatriation in the 1960s and at Australian United Press from 1969. There is also a small amount of personal correspondence (3 boxes).
Journalist. Kevin Renton Power was a Melbourne-born political journalist who was the chief of the Sydney Daily mirror's Canberra bureau for 23 years from 1944. Power was made MBE in 1977 for service to journalism.
- Manuscript reference no.: MS Acc10.163.
- Time Coverage:
- Copying of Kevin Power's copyright material permitted for research purposes.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues