War, civilization and the churches
- Bib ID:
- Cohen, Chapman, 1868-
- London, Pioneer Press, 1930
- 158 p. ; 19 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2038 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Circulaire [microform] : deja nous avons prie pour le succes des armees unies de l'Angleterre et de la France, qui dans la guerre contre la Russie
- War inconsistent with the doctrine and example of Jesus Christ [electronic resource] : In a letter to a friend. : Recommended to the perusal of the professors of Christianity. : [Four lines of Scripture texts] / By I. Scott
- The evils of war. [electronic resource] : A fast sermon, delivered at North-Yarmouth, April 7, 1814, / by Francis Brown, pastor of a church in said town
- War inconsistant with the doctrine and example of Jesus Christ [electronic resource] : in a letter to a friend : recommended to the perusal of the professors of Christianity / by I. Scott
- Why does God allow war? : a general justification of the ways of God