A Project for extending the breed of fine-wooled Spanish sheep, now in the possession of His Majesty, into all parts of Great Britain, where the growth of fine clothing wools is found to be profitable [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- (London : Printed by W. Bulmer and Co.)
- [England? : s.n., 1804]
- 3 p.
- Caption title.
- Attributed to Sir Joseph Banks by C.P. Lasteyrie in his An account of the introduction of merino sheep into ... Europe, 1810.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18831.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Banks, Joseph, 1743-1820
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The history, structure, economy and diseases of the sheep [electronic resource] : in three parts / by W.C. Spooner ; illustrated with fine engravings from drawings by W. Harvey
- Essay on sheep [microform] : their varieties--account of the merinos of Spain, France, &c. : reflections on the best method of treating them, and raising a flock in the United States, together with miscellaneous remarks on sheep, and woollen manufactures / by Robert R. Livingston; printed by order of the legislature of the State of New-York
- Advice to shepherds and owners of flocks, on the care and management of sheep [microform] : to which are added, explanations of the plates, and a table of contents / translated from the original French of M. Daubenton, by a gentleman of Boston
- Some circumstances relative to merino sheep [electronic resource] : chiefly collected form the Spanish shepherds, who attended those of the flock Paular ... and also respecting the sheep of the flock of Negrete ... / from communications to the Board of Agriculture
- The history, structure, economy and diseases of the sheep [microform] : in three parts / by W.C. Spooner ; illustrated with fine engravings from drawings by W. Harvey