Observations on the corn laws and the corn trade in 1813 & 1814 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Brickwood, John
- Online Access:
- (London : C. Squire)
- London : Printed for J.M. Richardson, 1814
- vii, 48 p. ; 22 cm.
- Half title: Corn laws.
- Attributed to John Brickwood.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 20920.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Also Titled:
- Corn laws
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Justice to corn-growers and to corn-eaters
- General observations on the corn trade and corn laws [microform]
- General observations on the corn trade and corn laws [electronic resource]
- Tracts on the corn-trade and corn-laws [microform] / by Charles Smith
- Tracts on the corn-trade and corn-laws / by Charles Smith