A short account of the cause of the disease in corn, called by farmers the blight, the mildew, and the rust [electronic resource] / by Joseph Banks
- Bib ID:
- Banks, Joseph, 1743-1820
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for J. Harding, by Savage and Easingwood, 1805
- 31 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 19013.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Wheat -- Diseases and pests
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.