Report of the Committee of Merchants & Manufacturers of Boston on the proposed tariff, January 1824 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Committee of Merchants & Manufacturers of Boston
- Online Access:
- (Boston : S. Gardner)
- [Maryland : s.n., 1824]
- 11 p. ; 23 cm.
- Signed: Israel Thorndike ... [et. al.].
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 24122.3.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Thorndike, Israel, 1755-1832
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The United States of America
- An American view of the war
- The building of a nation; the growth, present condition and resources of the United States, with a forecast of the future; by Henry Gannett
- The resources of the United States of America, or, A view of the agricultural, commercial, manufacturing, financial, political, literary, moral and religious capacity and character of the American people [electronic resource] / by John Bristed
- U.S.A : An outline of the country, its people and institutions