The monetary crisis considered [electronic resource] : being incidentally a reply to Mr. Horsley Palmer's pamphlet "On the action of the Bank of England, &c." and a defence of the joint-stock banks against his accusations / by Sir Francis C. Knowles, Bart
- Bib ID:
- Knowles, Francis C. (Francis Charles), Sir
- Online Access:
- London : P. Richardson, 1837
- 90 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 29942.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Palmer, J. Horsley (John Horsley), 1779-1858
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The dark side of prosperity : late capitalism's culture of indebtedness / Mark Horsley
- The Australian Horsleys : a family history the descendants of Charles Henry Horsley and Annie Isabel Smith / researched, compiled and illustrated by Barbara Horsley
- Local compactness of choice sets, continuity of demand in prices, and the existence of a competitive equilibrium / by Anthony Horsley and Andrzej J. Wrobel
- Reef, palm and star : poetry from nations of the Pacific / edited by Mike Horsley ; with contributions from Robert Yeo and Joe Belanger
- The political history of Europe : being a collection of the public treatise and state tracts, digested into due order and historically introduced, commencing with the Treaty of Munster, 1648 : To which is prefixed a short historical and chronological account of the state of affairs, from the year 800 down to the said treaty : Interspersed with a variety of curious anecdotes, relating to literature, philosophy and science