Causes of the present depression in our money market, with a suggestion for its relief [electronic resource] / by John Exter
- Bib ID:
- Exter, John, Esq
- Online Access:
- [Another ed.]
- ([London] : Marchant)
- London : Printed for J.M. Richardson, 1825
- 22 p. : forms.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 24569.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A series of picturesque views of seats of the noblemen and gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland : with descriptive and historical letterpress
- England in 1815. Translated from the French by E. I. Watkin and D. A. Barker. With an introd. by R. B. McCallum
- Third interim report covering the period 1st. April, 1931-31st. March, 1932
- Know Britain : the heritage and institutions of an offshore island / [by] Francis K. Mason, Martin Windrow
- The British way