The credit system in France, Great Britain, and the United States [electronic resource] / by H.C. Carey
- Bib ID:
- Carey, Henry Charles, 1793-1879
- Online Access:
- Philadelphia : Carey, Lea, & Blanchard, 1838
- 130 p. ; 26 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30428.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Shakespeare's greenwood: the customs of the country; the language; the superstitions; the customs; the folk-lore; the birds & trees; the parson; the poets; the novelist
- Come to the beach, the cinema, the gallery, the hills, the shops, the theatre, the trots, the zoo by train
- The further the distance, the tighter the knot
- The love, the years, the joy, the tears
- Tales from the art crypt : the painters, the museums, the curators, the collectors, the auctions, the art / Richard Feigen