A History of the Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company [electronic resource] / published by order of the Board of Managers
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- (Philadelphia : Printed by W.S. Young)
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1840
- 68 p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 23 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31629.12.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company -- History
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1910 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The letter of the King sent to the Parliament of Paris upon the subject of the detention of the Princes of Conde, of Contj, and of the Duke of Longueville [microform]
- The Constitution of the Republic of Italy ; Rules of the Chamber of Deputies, and of the Senate of the Republic
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the plenary session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 15 August 2009
- Journal of the ... of the ... House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania