Communication from the Canal Commissioners [electronic resource] : exhibiting the condition of the canals and rail roads / read in Senate, March 11, 1839
- Bib ID:
- Pennsylvania. Board of Canal Commissioners
- Online Access:
- (Harrisburg : Printed by E. Guyer)
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1839
- 84 p. ; 21 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31079.25.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1909 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By His Excellency Joseph Reed, Esq; president, and the Supreme Executive Council of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a proclamation [electronic resource] : Whereas divers of the inhabitants of the county of Cumberland, within this state, have, by their humble petition, represented to the Honourable House of Assembly, in their present session, that they are in a state of most imminent danger, from a number of violent wicked persons within the said county, who, being detected in counterfeiting money and such like evil practices, have burnt the barns, mills and houses ... Given ... at Philadelphia, this twenty-fifth day of March, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty
- Pennsylvania railway regulations [electronic resource] : containing the acts for the protection, repair and management, of the railroads, together with the regulations and the rates of toll, as established by the Board of Canal Commissioners, and in force on the fourteenth day of June, 1834
- Canal lottery [electronic resource] : Scheme of a lottery authorized by an act entitled "An act to enable the president and managers of the Schuylkill and Susquehanna Navigation, and the president and managers of the Delaware and Schuylkill Canal Navigation, to raise by way of lottery, the sum of four hundred thousand dollars, for the purpose of completing the works in their acts of incorporation mentioned."
- Pennsylvania, ss. : By the president and the Supreme Executive Council of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a proclamation [electronic resource] : Whereas by depositions taken according to law, it appears that in the night of the twenty first of this present month ... Given in Council ... at Philadelphia, this twenty-sixth day of July, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty three
- Pennsylvania railway regulations [microform] : containing the acts for the protection, repair and management, of the railroads, together with the regulations and the rates of toll, as established by the Board of Canal Commissioners, and in force on the fourteenth day of June, 1834