A speech on the present state of the law of the country [electronic resource] : delivered in the House of Commons on Thursday February 7, 1828 / by Henry Brougham
- Bib ID:
- Brougham and Vaux, Henry Brougham, Baron, 1778-1868
- Online Access:
- 2nd ed.
- ([London] : Duckworth and Ireland)
- London : Printed for Knight and Lacey, 1828
- 48 p. : port.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25724.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Speech of Lord Brougham in the House of Lords on ... May 12, 1848, on legislation and the law [microform]
- Speech of Lord Brougham in the House of Lords on ... May 12, 1848, on legislation and the law [electronic resource]
- The socialist movement in England / by Villiers Brougham
- A speech on the present state of the law of the country [microform] : delivered in the House of Commons on Thursday February 7, 1828 / by Henry Brougham
- Present state of the law : the speech of Henry Brougham, Esq., M.P., in the House of Commons on Thursday, February 7, 1828, on his motion that an humble address be presented to His Majesty praying that he will graciously be pleased to issue a commission for inquiring into the defects occasioned by time and otherwise in the laws of this realm and into the measures necessary for removing the same