Codes of practice ... / Department of Labour
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Codes of practice (Victoria. Department of Labour)
- Melbourne : The Department, 1988-1990
- 13 no. : ill. ; 25-34 cm.
- Title varies slightly.
- Each issue has a distinctive title.
- At head of title: Occupational Health and Safety Act 1985.
- Developed by: Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Commission with assistance from the Department of Labour.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (Oct. 1, 1987)-no. 13 (1st Oct. 1990)
- Later Title:
- Codes of practice (Victoria. Occupational Health and Safety Authority)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 1985
- Code of practice
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Codes of practice
- Occupational health and safety solutions
- Code of practice, first aid in the workplace / Occupational Health and Safety Authority
- Report of the forum "OH & S - management strategies for the senior executive in the public sector' held at the Rialto Theatrette (Plaza Level), 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, Vic. 3000 at 2pm on Monday 9 September 1991
- SafetyMAP : a guide to occupational health and safety management systems / Occupational Health and Safety Authority