Warehouses upon the dock quays [electronic resource] : as necessary to the promotion of the trade and prosperity of Liverpool, and of the neighbouring towns and counties in mercantile connexion therewith
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- (Liverpool : Printed by T. Bean)
- [S.l. : s.n., 1839?]
- 24 p.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31078.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1909 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Liverpolitans: a miscellany of people and places; illustrations of contemporary Liverpool [by] Ken Martin
- Victorian seaport: fifth conference report
- Warehouses upon the dock quays [microform] : as necessary to the promotion of the trade and prosperity of Liverpool, and of the neighbouring towns and counties in mercantile connexion therewith
- A letter to the trustees of the Liverpool Infirmary [microform]
- A letter to the trustees of the Liverpool Infirmary [electronic resource]