Ninth annual report of the Board of Managers of the Mass. Anti-Slavery Society [electronic resource] : presented January 27, 1841 : with an appendix
- Bib ID:
- Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society. Board of Managers
- Online Access:
- Boston : Dow & Jackson, printers, 1841
- 64, xvi p.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32411.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Also Titled:
- 9th annual report of the Board of Managers of the Mass. Anti-Slavery Society
- Annual report of the Board of Managers of the Mass. Anti-Slavery Society
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1911 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Letter from the chairman of the Commission to the President of the Council, and Report of the Commission
- The question of slavery [Text of the reports received by the Secretariat]
- An appendix to the Representation (printed in 1769) of the injustice and dangerous tendency of tolerating slavery
- Impolicy of slavery [electronic resource]
- A defence of the planters in the West-Indies; comprised in four arguments on comparative humanity, on comparative slavery, on the African slave trade, and on the condition of Negroes in the West-Indies. [electronic resource] : By Jessé Foot, Surgeon