Outline of a plan for raising provincial capital, and establishing public country banks, in addition to the existing country banks, to meet the expenses of a gold and sterling mint note currency [electronic resource] / by Richard Moore
- Bib ID:
- Moore, Richard
- Online Access:
- (Chelsea : Tilling)
- London : Printed for Ridgways, 1829
- vii, 60 p. ; 20 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25920.31.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The utility of country banks considered [microform]
- Country banks. Accounts of country banks which have ceased to issue their own notes; of country banks supplied and acting with Bank of England notes and paper exclusively; amount of credit, and rate of discount. [electronic resource]
- The utility of country banks considered [electronic resource]
- Country banks, Scotland. Return of the number of country banks is Scotland that have become bankrupts since January 1816. [electronic resource]
- Outline of a plan for raising provincial capital, and establishing public country banks, in addition to the existing country banks, to meet the expenses of a gold and sterling mint note currency [microform] / by Richard Moore