An address to the people of the United Kingdom, on the corn laws [electronic resource] / by the Earl of Tyrconnel
- Bib ID:
- Tyrconnel, John Delavel Carpenter, Earl of, 1790-1853
- Online Access:
- London : J. Ridgway, 1840
- 32 p. ; 23 cm.
- This ed. is a "re-publication of the address, with some additions": p. 2.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31397.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Corn laws (Great Britain)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.