Navigation and advantages of the River Schuylkill [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [Philadelphia? : s.n.], 1829
- 8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25942.11.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1899 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- An act to enable the governor of this commonwealth to incorporate a company for the purpose of improving the navigation of the River Lehigh [electronic resource]
- A Compendious view of the law authorizing the improvement of the navigation of the river Lehigh. [electronic resource] : Together with remarks on the facility of making the improvement, and advantages to be derived from it
- Navigation and advantages of the River Schuylkill [microform]
- Observations on the subject of internal navigation, addressed to the members of the legislature of Pennsylvania [microform]
- By authority. The second class of the Lehigh Navigation Lottery. [electronic resource] : Scheme