Lord Brougham's speech on the income tax [electronic resource] : in the House of Lords, March 17, 1842
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- London : H. Hooper, 1842
- 29 p.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32776.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Brougham and Vaux, Henry Brougham, Baron, 1778-1868
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Lord Brougham's speech on the income tax [microform] : in the House of Lords, March 17, 1842
- Through the eyes of a foster child : my childhood in over 30 New Zealand homes / Daryl Brougham
- A letter to Isaac Tomkins, Gent., author of the thoughts upon the aristocracy, from Mr. Peter Jenkins
- [Henry Peter Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux correspondence]
- Lord Loch's Letters to his son [microform]