The Income Tax Act, 5 & 6 Vict. c. 35 [electronic resource] : with a practical and explanatory introduction and index / by John Paget
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Income Tax Act (1842)
- Online Access:
- 2nd ed.
- London : T. Blenkarn, 1842
- lvi, 178 p.
- Includes index.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32857.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Income tax -- Great Britain
- Other authors/contributors:
- Paget, John, 1811-1898
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Love and honour and pity and pride and compassion and sacrifice / Nam Le
- Rules and constitution : and the policy and platform (state and federal)
- Over and under and up and around
- Seeing and hearing and space and time / N. O'Connor and B. Hermelin
- State rules and constitution and the federal and state policy and platform