Statistics of the present depression of trade at Bolton [electronic resource] : showing the mode in which it affects the different classes of a manufacturing population / by Henry Ashworth
- Bib ID:
- Ashworth, Henry, 1794-1880
- Online Access:
- [England? : s.n., 1842?]
- 8 p.
- Caption title.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32933.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Bolton survey: general editor C. H. Saxelby
- [Biographical cuttings on Robert Bolton, poet, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Metropolitan Bolton guide
- Reflections upon the present unhappy circumstances of Ireland [electronic resource] : In a letter to His Grace the Lord Arch Bishop of Cashel. With a proposal for publick granaries, as the principal means whereby to retrieve our affairs
- [Biographical cuttings on W.E. Bolton, public servant, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]