The names of the master, wardens, assistants, & livery of the Worshipful Company of Carpenters, London, at Michaelmas, 1833 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Worshipful Company of Carpenters (London, England)
- Online Access:
- [London : s.n., 1833]
- 1 broadside.
- Caption title.
- Signed: William Lewis, beadle.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 28396.1.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Worshipful Company of Carpenters (London, England) -- Directories
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lewis, William, beadle
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The principal act of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland ... with the minutes of the Church of Scotland .. with the minutes of the proceedings
- The letter of the King sent to the Parliament of Paris upon the subject of the detention of the Princes of Conde, of Contj, and of the Duke of Longueville [microform]
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees