Enlargement of the Schuylkill navigation [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1845
- 2 v. ; 23 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 34327.9.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1915 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By His Excellency Joseph Reed, Esq; president, and the Supreme Executive Council of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a proclamation [electronic resource] : Whereas divers of the inhabitants of the county of Cumberland, within this state, have, by their humble petition, represented to the Honourable House of Assembly, in their present session, that they are in a state of most imminent danger, from a number of violent wicked persons within the said county, who, being detected in counterfeiting money and such like evil practices, have burnt the barns, mills and houses ... Given ... at Philadelphia, this twenty-fifth day of March, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty
- "Pennsylvania Dutch" : and other essays / [Phebe Earle Gibbons]
- Drought-sensitive aquifer settings in southeastern Pennsylvania [electronic resource] / by Tammy M. Zimmerman and Dennis W. Risser ; in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Pennsylvania, ss. : By the president and the Supreme Executive Council of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a proclamation [electronic resource] : Whereas by depositions taken according to law, it appears that in the night of the twenty first of this present month ... Given in Council ... at Philadelphia, this twenty-sixth day of July, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty three
- Chronology and documentary handbook of the State of Pennsylvania / Robert I. Vexler, State editor