A list of the master, wardens, court of assistants, and livery, of the Worshipful Company of Carpenters, London, at Christmas, 1845 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Worshipful Company of Carpenters (London, England)
- Online Access:
- Beadle, [London, England] : T. Standage, [1845?]
-  p. : form, coat of arms.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 34485.1.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Worshipful Company of Carpenters (London, England) -- Directories
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1915 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Journal of the ... of the ... House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the plenary session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 15 August 2009
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 68th anniversary of the proclamation of independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the joint session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia an the Regional Representatives Council of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 16 August 2013
- The Constitution of the Republic of Italy ; Rules of the Chamber of Deputies, and of the Senate of the Republic
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England