Papers of Sir Randal Heymanson, 1920-1984 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Heymanson, Randal, Sir, 1903-1984
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- 21.7 m. (155 boxes) + 5 folio packages.
1. Correspondence, 1920-84. Correspondents include Melbourne "Herald", American Australian Association, Sir Lloyd Dumas, Bill Dunstan, Harold holt, Sir Robert Menzies, Sir Keith Murdoch, W.S. Robinson, Sir Bertram Stevens, Lord Stonehaven and Bill Tonkin. 2. Diaries and notebooks. 3. Business papers. 4.Cables, 1940-78. 5. General files including Foreign Press Association, American management Association Conference, 1961-66. 6. Miscellaneous papers including drafts and cuttings of articles by Heymanson, photographs, invitations, menus, programs, lecture notes and manuscripts by other authors.
Journalist. Founder and Chairman of the American Australian Association, NY, 1967-84; Editor, Australian Newspapers Services, NY, 1940-69.
- Manuscript reference no.: NLA MS 7999.
- Time Coverage:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Papers of Lidia Baldecchi Arcuri, 1979-1980 [manuscript]
- Records relating to the Australian Studies in China Program 1993-2020
- Papers of Peter Russo, 1926-1985 (bulk 1935-1985) [manuscript]
- Materials for a bibliography of the public archives of the thirteen original states, covering the colonial period and the state period to 1789
- Manual of procedure for processing archival collection and special collections