Observations on the natural history and economy of a weevil affecting the pea-crops [electronic resource] : and various insects which injure or destroy the mangold wurzel and beet / by John Curtis
- Bib ID:
- Curtis, John, 1791-1862
- Online Access:
- ([London?] : W. Clowes)
- London : [s.n.], 1847
- 19 p.,  leaf of plates : ill.
- "From the Journal of the Royal Agricultural Society of England, vol. VIII, part II."--T.p. verso.
- "Paper XIII."
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 34992.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Problems in the establishment and maintenance of pathogen-tested schemes for ornamental plants and some aspects of their effectiveness / [microform] / by Jane Robin Moran
- Fungal, bacterial, nematode diseases and insect pests of soil origin and virus diseases of horticultural crops : inservice training course, November 7, 8, 9, 1978 / Western Australian Department of Agriculture
- Major diseases of the tropics and sub-tropics of banana, cacao, cassava [microform] / edited by M.H. Royer, W.M. Dowler, and D.M. Huber
- Tomato, capsicum, chilli and eggplant : a field guide for the identification of insect pests, beneficials, diseases and disorders in Australia and Cambodia / Sandra McDougall, Andrew Watson, Ben Stodart, Gerard Kelly, David Troldahl and Len Tesoriero
- The destruction of fruit and vegetable pests / by Albert H. Benson