Reasons against the proposed Indian Joint-Stock Bank, in a letter to G.G. de H. Larpent, Esq. from J. Horsley Palmer [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Palmer, J. Horsley (John Horsley), 1779-1858
- Online Access:
- ([London] : Marchant)
- London : P. Richardson, 1836
- 29 p. ; 21 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 29512.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Banks and banking -- India
- Other authors/contributors:
- Larpent, George Gerard de Hochepied, Sir, 1786-1855
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The envelope theorem, joint costs, and equilibrium / by Anthony Horsley and Andrzej J. Wrobel
- Ingham from 1940-1980 : as seen through its advertisements from the Herbert River Express / Barbara Horsley
- The dark side of prosperity : late capitalism's culture of indebtedness / Mark Horsley
- Fugue, history and practice
- Reef, palm and star : poetry from nations of the Pacific / edited by Mike Horsley ; with contributions from Robert Yeo and Joe Belanger