The internal management of a country bank [electronic resource] : in a series of letters on the functions and duties of a branch manager / by Thomas Bullion
- Bib ID:
- Rae, George, 1817-1902
- Online Access:
- London : R. Groombridge and Sons, 1850
- x, 203 p. ; 17 cm.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 36967.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web.
- Banks and banking
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A dispraise of the life of a courtier, and a commendacion of the life of the labouryng man. [microform]
- A dispraise of the life of a courtier, and a commendacion of the life of the labouryng man [electronic resource]
- A Study of the Effects of the Installation of a Curriculum Engineering System [microform] / George A. Beauchamp
- A Consideration of the right of marrying the sister of a deceased wife, or the wife of a deceased brother : also, of the propriety of making the practice a matter of Christian discipline
- A return to the author of A letter to the author of A character [microform]